Monday, December 12, 2011

big helper...

Hello Friends!
Yes, it's been a while.
I sincerely apologize.
But, this one little blog post doesn't
mean I'm back at blogging full time again either.
It's just that recently my blog has come up
in a few conversations.  Which made me realize how much
I miss it and that some really do stop by to read it and keep up with me.

Again, I sincerely apologize for my absence.
It's just that blogging takes TIME... a lot of time.
And there just are not enough hours in the day for me to get it ALL done.
So, since my last post, which by the way, was back on June 9th,
my baby boy grew up and went off to college.

No, not really, he just turned 3...
But he will one day... and that day will probably be tomorrow.  *sniff*
But, as of yesterday... he was such a big helper!
He helped his dad put out our inflatable snowman...

Here he is reluctantly wearing his hat...


The stakes were a tangled mess.

Oops, he saw me with the camera... typical of him.
Hey Jude, cute hat!

Patience is a virtue.
One glance up and I got it!

He's working so hard...

Ha!  Yes, he's such a good helper!

I hope you all are well and enjoying this holiday season.
We are all well and oh so very blessed.

Thanks for stopping by.
xo
rolo

No comments: