Tuesday, July 27, 2010

three years ago...

Three years ago today I married my best friend.

We're back at "our spot" this year to celebrate
and the memories of that day are still vivid and beautiful.
If I could relive one day over and over, July 27, 2007 would be it.

More rain is expected for most of today...
So, we're off to let baby boy experience his first aquarium.

Here's a post I did for our
one year anniversary
with some of my favorite photos from those few days.


I'll be back later with some fun fish photos...

Peace out,
rolo

1 comment:

Alicia said...

aww, What a GREAT post! I am so glad that you and Jon finally found each other. I know when u look back at ALL you went though just to get to where u are now and the times seemed so hard then were all so worth it now.!! God Blessed the Broken road that lead right to you, that should be you and Jon's song for sure!!!
With much love for you both~~LIsh~~