Monday, January 10, 2011

fat witch...

I received something fun in the mail this past Saturday.

I just love getting fun stuff in the mail, don't you?
Whether you order it for yourself or a friend sends you a card...
there is just something special, something that makes you
smile and feel warm and fuzzy inside when opening something other than bills.


Isn't this the cutest thing?!


And the bag is adorable.
I'm a full-fledged bag lady. hee hee


Lets see what's inside...




Oooooooh... I love the packaging.


How clever.


Baby brownies! Awwww...
Aren't they adorable?!


Perfect for snacking.


Look, there's more...


Mmmmmm... bigger brownies!


Big fat brownies
This one is the "Blonde Witch".
Yum!


More?


Ahhhh... this one is MINE!
I must eat it now.

But first...

Let me share with you where I found
these lil' witches.
Over the holiday's I picked the
premiere issue of Where Women Cook.

I fell instantly in love.
And no, it doesn't have anything to do with
the fact that PW is on the cover...
Well, sort of.

This magazine is beautiful.
It was created by a woman.
It showcases women.
It's lovely.

Best thing is, it's full of information, ideas and inspiration.
I know that each time I pick it up I'll find something new.


Here is the section where I discovered
the famous Fat Witch Bakery, located
in Chelsea Market in New York.

I quickly looked up the link online and placed my order.

Had to have some of this goodness. Stat!

Now, lets eat one...


Again, I love the packaging.


I think I'll try this one first... it's the original.

Ooooh, I can't wait.


Huh?

Seems my homegirl was hiding behind me and couldn't wait either...


Back for seconds and I haven't even tasted yet...

She shows no remorse.

She pretty much grabbed, chewed and bolted...
but in her wake she proclaimed, "YUM"!


Fine... I'll go ahead and have the Java Witch.
Each one has their own little saying on the back.
Adorable.


Oh. My.
Pure deliciousness.
Simple satisfaction.

Give 'em a try. Order yourself a Fat Witch...
it'll make you smile.

xo
rolo

No comments: