Wednesday, January 12, 2011

smothered hamburger steak...

Brrr, brrr, brrr... brrr, brrr!
Baby it's cold outside.

It's cold everywhere.
Even here in the Lone Star state.
My heater has been running non-stop.

And when it's this cold, all I want to do is eat
stuff like this and bake cookies.

Speaking of... hang on a second. I've got some chocolate
chip oatmeal cookies in the oven I need to check on...

.....................................................................................

O'm bok. *chomp* *chomp*
Oh, excuse me. I'm sorry for chewing in your ear.
What can I say? They're fresh out of the oven!

Anyway, what was I talking about?

Ahhh, yes. How could I forget about this.
This hot mess of delicious comfort.

You can whip this up in no time...
then return to your warm spot under
your covers with a happy belly.

~Smothered Hamburger Steak~

Prepare
your favorite mashed potatoes.
Prepare and pan fry your favorite hamburgers.
Remove from pan, leaving drippings...
unless there's a lot, then drain most.
Grab a can of cream of mushroom soup and a
package of brown gravy.
Mix together in your pan with 1/4 to 1/2 cup water, until bubbly.

Serve over your hamburger patties immediately.

*Cookie baking optional.

Stay warm friends...
and feed your belly.
xo
rolo

No comments: