Tuesday, June 29, 2010

grilled corn on the cob...

This is the first post of my 4th of July series.
I sure hope I can keep up
with myself this week...
I'm already exhausted!

This here is a Paula Deen recipe...
Man, I tell ya, that woman sure knows what she's doing.

I actually made this this past weekend...
And, Oh me, Oh my, was it ever good.
It should be on everyones table in honor of Independence Day.
Start with fresh corn... peel the husks off, wash and pat dry.


You'll need about 1/2 cup "real" mayo... it's the good stuff.


Some Chili Powder.


Shredded Parmesan Cheese... mmm.


Cut the foil in squares per ears of corn.


Now, take a moment to meditate and make peace with your thighs.
It's all good.
Then, brush a thin layer of mayo on each ear of corn.


Sprinkle on the chili powder.
Add the Parmesan cheese... and a little salt and pepper.


Wrap 'em up.
Place on the prepared grill for about 20 minutes.


Unwrap... be careful not to burn your lips... and enjoy.

Oh, and be sure you have a supply of dental floss on hand.

xo
"Where liberty dwells, there is my country."
Benjamin Franklin

No comments: