Monday, June 28, 2010

prelude to a 4th...

July 4th.
Independence Day.

Family.
Friends.
Food.
Fireworks.
Fun.

I'll be busy this week preparing for all of the above.

Here's a peek at what I'll most likely be cooking...
some you've seen, some are new.

I'll share every yummy detail with you...

Grilled Corn on the Cob... Oh me, Oh my!



Tie-dying... a fun family tradition.



Deviled Eggs... It's the hidden surprise that make these babies scrumptious.



Firecracker Mac & Cheese... *faint*



Grilled berries in brandy served over ice cream... Delightfully dreamy.



Lemony Ice Tea with Basil... A refreshing sweet treat.



Texas Style Grilled Cheese... *faint*



Dr. Pepper Chocolate Cake... Sinful.



Curbside flag wavin' at the parade... A fun neighborhood
tradition to kick start the day.



Late night fireworks with my homies under the full moon... Perfect.

So, be sure to check back often.

xo
"There, I guess King George will be able to read that."
John Hancock, after signing the Declaration of Independence.

No comments: