Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baby Bump Update at 21 weeks... with a special treat!

So, here I am at the doctors office today. Just moments before Haley snapped this photo, I was weighed and had my blood pressure taken... oh yeah... and I also had to pee in a cup. Just thought I share everything with y'all... like Pioneer Woman says, "Just keepin' it real".
Notice the content look on my face... I was pleased with myself and the fact that I've only gained one pound since my last appointment four weeks ago! Yea me! Not that I'm trying to watch my weight gain or anything... I mean, my latest craving is mini-Snickers, and between me and my kiddos we've gone through two bags in about a week! Maybe y'all shouldn't know that? hmmm...
Anyway, the nurse was in an extra generous mood today and decided to share my total weight gain thus far. Maybe they do that at the half way mark just to keep you on your toes. I don't know. But at a total of nine pounds so far I now have a plan for the rest of this pregnancy. And I say this as I sit here and snack on Sweet Tarts.


This next image is the "treat" of this post. Yes, that's my bare belly and what you're about to hear is baby "J's" heartbeat. Since JB... aka: Daddy... couldn't join us for today's visit, we took this video for him... and y'all.


And since I am at my half way mark, I thought it would be fun to document a photo of me in the beginning... here I am at only 5 weeks.



And now at 21 weeks.

Well, that's about it for now. Here's one last photo of my swollen face... I think I need a hair cut.


Lots of Love...
Ralonda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I can't wait till he is here so I can squish him with love!!! :)

Jen said...

Awww, tears of joy! That sweet heartbeat is precious.