Wednesday, July 16, 2008

my new favorite thing...

Being pregnant and all, it seems I'm always searching for something different and refreshing to quench my thirst on these hot, Dallas, summer days. Something other than my usual water with lemon or unsweetened iced tea with lemon... blah. And not to mention, something other than a Coke... I need healthy or at least semi-healthy right now. But I must admit... I still have a Coke every now and then. I just can't help myself.

I have had these IZZE things before, and thought they were good... but for some reason right now I find them YUM-O! Especially this flavor, Sparkling Clementine... mmm, mmm!

So, next time you're at the grocery, pick some up... because, although I love you, I'm sorry, but I won't be sharing mine!



xo
Ralonda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I will pick some up next time in the store :) Thanks for the tip!

Jen said...

I love these too. There's something about a chilled soda in a glass bottle. So vintage.