Thursday, May 13, 2010

photoshop love...

I love photography.
Some of you know that about me.
I love taking photos of my family,
my friends, little ones and pets...
Oh, and of course food!

But... what I love just as much as taking
the photo, is editing the photo.
It's like art class to me... SO fun!


I got a new lens the other day. Yippie!
This was the first photo I took with it.
It's of my baby girl... She turns fourteen in a few days!
She has not requested a strawberry cake this year... whew!

This photo is SOOTC (straight out of the camera).
My camera tends to shoot a little on the dark side.


There, that's better... I lightened it a little in Photoshop.


I thought it needed a little something more,
so I gave the color a little boost.
That's even better.


And here's something I almost always do to my photos...
run a black and white "action" on them.
Ahhh, even better!
I've always been a fan of black and whites...

And of "Bobby YaYa"!

xo
Rolo

No comments: