Wednesday, August 4, 2010

a lesson learned...

We bought a new umbrella stroller for our vacation...
didn't think the jogging stroller would pack very light.

JB put the new stroller together the night before we left,
then packed it in the car.

I had never really touched the new stroller before this day.
Typically, I'm not good with stuff like remotes, dvd players,
gadgets, phones... and new strollers.

I handed my camera to my 14 year old homegirl so I could
collapse the new stroller after a little shopping the first day
of our vacation...
See how hard I'm concentrating.


Then I yell to JB, "UM, HOW DO YOU FOLD THIS THING UP"...


Ouch. Head hurts.


This is where I notice my sweet homegirl, one who would
never embarrass her super smart mother, has my camera
pointed in my direction...


Nice.

Yep. That was a lesson learned.

And, one more thing... who the heck told me those earrings looked good?
Oh, no one? Well, I loved them in the store when I bought them... they
are actually really pretty. Maybe I should try them with my hair up...
or not.

Woman of many faces...
rolo

1 comment:

Lish said...

ROFLMAO!!!! Lord, I just CANT get used to you having boobs!! LOL LOl
Although the boobs and those earrings look good on you. LOL LOL
Wanna hear something strange? If u wore this shirt yesterday, I wore the same EXACT one!!! LOL